Welcome to Braggs Corner
~ Established 2004
Welcome to the growing commercial center in Northern Culpeper County, Virginia. Economic development has been surging at Braggs Corner over the years. Braggs Corner is in its final stage of development – subdividing the last parcel into 6-one acre lots that offers public water and sewer, FIOS, electric, and is off a private drive, Marathon Drive.
Where location means everything for a small business, there isn’t a better place to move your business than right here. Located just off major highways- Route 29 Bypass, Routes 3, 15 & 17– yet close to shopping centers within town limits-Culpeper Colonnade and the Centre at Culpeper.
Braggs Corner offers business a great place for an entrepreneur to start a business or for a existing business to expand or relocate. This prime location also offers Tech Zone economic incentives that help businesses accelerate depreciation schedules for machinery, tools and computer equipment.
Braggs Corner offers their location for a monthly “Crusin’ For Heroes” Cruise-In every 4th Saturday from May thru September from 4-8 p.m. in the Bruster’s parking lot located at 16170 Rogers Road. It’s a monthly fundraiser to raise awareness and funds for the Fisher House Foundation. Bruster’s donates a portion of event night sales to the Fisher House. Bring family for a relaxing evening of car-gazing, music, ice cream and raffles.
AVAILABLE FOR LEASE
- Middle unit offers reception area with sliding window that opens to a billing office;
- Main office has sprayed insulation for noise reduction, insulated core doors and lockable door latches, with office extended space that includes wet sink cabinetry area;
- Plus 3 additional offices; break room; Restrooms; Storage room with lockable latches;
- AV and data closet;
- Conference / Training Room.
- Luxury vinyl plank throughout unit, except for one restroom that has tile flooring.
- High Speed Internet on site – Verizon FiOS
- Excellent offices for the professionals: Medical, CPA, Real Estate. Or space ideal for service industry: day spa/health & wellness spa, nail salon
- Located near interchange with easy access to highways, yet close to Town. Road frontage on #1 traveled secondary road in Culpeper County
Where Business Meets Success
We invite you to join the growing business community located at Braggs Corner in Culpeper. Now is the time to move your business to a strategically placed business community in one of the most well-known and heavily traveled areas in Culpeper. #1 Traveled Secondary Road in Culpeper County.
Welcome to the place “Where Business Meets Success”
~ Braggs Corner
We Are Ready to Go!
Contact us about our new lots for your business!
Where Business Meets Success.
Contact us about availability or new opportunities for your business!