Commercial, Retail, Restaurants, Office, Technology Zone, Flex Space
Braggs Corner was established in 2004 for the specific purpose of creating a place for businesses to operate and run their company.National companies, such as Noland, Fastenal, and Bruster’s Ice Cream have located their business here and benefit from the highly traveled roads that surround the business park.
The business park kept in mind many fundamental components that a business-savvy person looks in order to stay competitive:
- FIOS Internet Service
- Water & Sewer
- Where location is key and pricing is competitive
- Accessibility to highways and interstates
- Plenty of parking for both customers and employees
- Economic incentives
- Tech Zone incentives
What separates us from the other establishments that offer commercial, retail and light industrial flex space for lease? It’s simple really – Braggs Corner is locally owned and operated which enables them to personally assist tenants while maintaining the buildings and keeping the grounds manicured. Plus the Light Industrial zoning allows a wide variety of uses for many types of businesses from hotels and restaurants to high tech businesses and indoor sports facilities.
Braggs Corner offers a variety of leased spaces to choose from:
- Do you need warehouse space with large 10’ x 10’ or 14′ x 14′ overhead doors in the rear and an office in front? Braggs Corner has it.
- Does your business only need a small space? No problem, leased spaces begin in 1,600 sq ft space increments.
Flex space has the following amenities:
- 10’ x 10’ and 14’ x 14’ overhead doors
- Rear entry door
- Skylights in bay for natural light
- Heated warehouse
- Three-phase electrical power
- Office with premium carpet, large picture window and A/C
- Bathroom with vinyl flooring
- Paved lots with plenty of employee and customer parking
Store front spaces: Front lot/Commercial retail spaces/Office
- 18’ double store front, with plenty of finished space
- Rear entry door
- Three phase electrical power
- Paved lot and plenty of employee and customer parking
Location, Location, Location
Braggs Corner is intersected by 3 major roads–Braggs Corner Road, Rogers Road, and Nalles Mill Road. We are directly next to US Route 29 Bypass. Braggs Corner Road is the #1 traveled secondary road in Culpeper and one of the most predominantly used roads in the county. Braggs Corner Road makes for the quickest and easiest access to some of the newest shopping centers – Culpeper Colonnade (home of Target, Martin’s Foods and Tropical Smoothie) and the Centre at Culpeper (home of Lowe’s, Chili’s and Starbucks). Braggs Corner is strategically situated adjacent to the Culpeper County Sports Complex and Culpeper’s second high school, Eastern View.
We welcome the opportunity to talk with you and see what your leasing needs are. Braggs Corner is ready to help make your business transition into this booming growth area. Enjoy the freedom to start, grow or expand your business today.
Welcome to our business community – “Where Business Meets Success”.
Braggs Corner Bite
Featuring Braggs Corner Tenant
located behind Fastenal
Greensward, LLC is a one-stop-shop for outdoor living design-build. Our Landscape Architects and Designers take your concepts and provide 3D and video designs, allowing you to walk through your virtual landscape before a shovel ever hits the dirt. We oversee all aspects of construction- carpentry, masonry, plumbing, electrical and more. Our portfolio includes outdoor kitchens, pavilions, pergolas, 3 season rooms, decks, patios, walkways, and plantings. We serve central and northern Virginia, from Warrenton to Charlottesville to Mineral and all of Lake Anna.