Commercial, Retail, Restaurants, Office, Technology Zone, Flex Space
Braggs Corner was established in 2004 for the specific purpose of creating a place for businesses to operate and run their company. National companies, such as Noland, Fastenal, and Bruster’s Ice Cream have located their business here and benefit from the highly traveled roads that surround the business park–US Route 29 Bypass, Braggs Corner Road, Rogers Road, Nalles Mill Road, and Marathon Drive.
Braggs Corner keeps in mind many fundamental components that businesses look for in order to stay competitive:
- Water & Sewer
- Where location is key and pricing is competitive
- Accessibility to highways and interstates
- Plenty of parking for both customers and employees
What separates us from the other establishments that offer commercial, retail and light industrial flex space for lease? It’s simple really – Braggs Corner is locally owned and operated which enables them to personally assist tenants while maintaining the buildings and keeping the grounds manicured. Plus the Light Industrial zoning allows a wide variety of uses for many types of businesses from retail, service, and restaurants to high tech and many industrial uses.
Braggs Corner offers a variety of spaces to choose from:
- Do you need warehouse space with large 10’ x 10’ or 14′ x 14′ overhead doors in the rear and an office in front? Braggs Corner has it.
- Does your business only need a small space? No problem, leased spaces begin in 1,600 sq ft space increments.
- Is your business ready to expand and build a new facility in a business park? Braggs Corner is your place.
Flex space has the following amenities:
- 10’ x 10’ and 14’ x 14’ overhead doors
- Rear entry door
- Heated warehouse
- Three-phase electrical power
- Office with premium carpet and/or luxury vinyl plank and A/C
- Bathroom with vinyl or tile flooring
- Paved lots with plenty of employee and customer parking
Store front spaces: Front lot/Commercial retail spaces/Office
- 18’ double store front, with plenty of finished space
- Rear entry door
- Three phase electrical power
- Paved lot and plenty of employee and customer parking
Location, Location, Location
Braggs Corner is intersected by 3 major roads–Braggs Corner Road, Rogers Road, and Nalles Mill Road. We are directly adjacent to US Route 29 Bypass at the recently constructed interchange. Braggs Corner Road is one of the most predominantly used secondary roads in Culpeper County. Braggs Corner Road makes for the quickest and easiest access to some of the newest shopping centers – Culpeper Colonnade (home of Target, Martin’s Foods and Tropical Smoothie) and the Centre at Culpeper (home of Lowe’s, Chili’s and UPS Store). Braggs Corner is strategically situated adjacent to the Culpeper County Sports Complex and Culpeper’s second high school, Eastern View.
We welcome the opportunity to talk with you and see what your leasing needs are. Braggs Corner is ready to help make your business transition into this ever-expanding commercial area. Enjoy the freedom to start, grow or expand your business today.
Welcome to our business community – “Where Business Meets Success”.
Current Tenant Spotlight
Located behind Fastenal, Greensward, LLC is a one-stop-shop for outdoor living design-build. Our Landscape Architects and Designers take your concepts and provide 3D and video designs, allowing you to walk through your virtual landscape before a shovel ever hits the dirt.